CrochetmeMom

My first attempt at blogging: I knit and have started a crochet project as well. I'm a retired elementary school teacher who still subs occasionally. I have a married daughter and a son who just completed his masters degree and, hopefully, will find a good job soon! My husband and I are currently organizing a walk for pancreatic cancer research through the Lustgarten Foundation. I will attempt to write about these aspects of my life, as well as about political issues of the day.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

shawl - back view


shawl - back view
Originally uploaded by sharipip.

I could not resist showing the rear view as well!

Next, I am going to recycle a thinner red cotton yarn to try the same pattern with a 5 mm hook. I had used the yarn for a knitted shawl, but never liked the way it turned out. Now I hope to have enough for this pattern ... though probably a shorter shawl this time.

Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mom

    You did it. You rock.

    Love,
    Day

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger MBT said…

    I can't believe you finished that shawl so quickly - seems like only yesterday were were reading on the crochetme blog that you had just bought the yarn.

    Nice job!

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger Norah said…

    It' turned out beautiful! Great job!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Mary said…

    It's beautiful, front and back! I followed the link from the crochet me blog -- looks like you're a natural blogger, too! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home