CrochetmeMom

My first attempt at blogging: I knit and have started a crochet project as well. I'm a retired elementary school teacher who still subs occasionally. I have a married daughter and a son who just completed his masters degree and, hopefully, will find a good job soon! My husband and I are currently organizing a walk for pancreatic cancer research through the Lustgarten Foundation. I will attempt to write about these aspects of my life, as well as about political issues of the day.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

shawl - front view


shawl - front view
Originally uploaded by sharipip.

I finished it!!!!! This is my first crochet project in 35+ years!!!!! Back in my college days...those wild late 60's... granny vests, scarves and hats were "in".


As previously mentioned, it is a pattern from Rowan Cotton Rope. The only modification made was that I bordered it with a row of single crochet. .

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    OMG...I remember granny vests....my mom crocheted them all the time for me...I think I had one in every color!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home