CrochetmeMom

My first attempt at blogging: I knit and have started a crochet project as well. I'm a retired elementary school teacher who still subs occasionally. I have a married daughter and a son who just completed his masters degree and, hopefully, will find a good job soon! My husband and I are currently organizing a walk for pancreatic cancer research through the Lustgarten Foundation. I will attempt to write about these aspects of my life, as well as about political issues of the day.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Yes! I am not only feeling more confident about this crochet project, but for the first time, I uploaded photos from my digital camera to my PC and then into Flickr and finally onto my blog!!!! With no help from my family of techies!!!!!!!!!!

I am about 2/3 of the way finished with this "Morocco Shawl" - pattern from book entitled Rowan Cotton Rope Collection, made with 7mm hook. I can now work the pattern without looking at my cheat sheet for stitch definitions.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    I was going to say, "see..you can teach an old dog new tricks" but you look too young to be an old dog. Beautiful shawl by the way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home