CrochetmeMom

My first attempt at blogging: I knit and have started a crochet project as well. I'm a retired elementary school teacher who still subs occasionally. I have a married daughter and a son who just completed his masters degree and, hopefully, will find a good job soon! My husband and I are currently organizing a walk for pancreatic cancer research through the Lustgarten Foundation. I will attempt to write about these aspects of my life, as well as about political issues of the day.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Here is my ensemble! The shawl was described in the previous post. After initial concern that enough yarn was not on hand for this recycled project, lo and behold...enough was left to add this bag. The bag was started with a 25 stitch chain & then formed with enough sc rows to make a bag sized to fit my dreams. The strap started with 3-chain & enough sc rows for my 5-foot-tall frame, then edged with sc. Now, if only I were pleased with our freedoms under the present government, I could happily celebrate the 4th in true patriotic colors!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home